Uses of Guarana Fat Burner
- Guarana Fat Burner use as a Food supplement relies the strength of the research behind Prebiotic Acacia fibres, Paullinia cupana, Camellia sinensis and Orthosiphon stamineus for inducing alertness, suppressing the appetite and promoting thermogenesis.
- Guarana Fat Burner contains Guarana seed powder that helps to fight fatigue, increase stamina and endurance.
- Guarana Fat Burner contains acacia fibers may help keep cholesterol in check, protect against diabetes, liver damage and also in addition, acacia fiber is said to suppress appetite and support weight loss efforts.
- Other active ingredients present in Guarana Fat Burner are Camellia sinensis and Orthosiphon stamineus. Research in china suggests that Green tea can help hepatitis. Orthosiphon stamineus is listed in the French, Indonesian, Dutch and Swiss pharmacopoeias. It is also used to treat cystitis and urethritis and helps accelerate weight loss.
- Guarana Fat Burner that effectively promotes weight loss by kick starting the nervous system to induce the process of lipolysis. This process involves the release of fat into the blood stream where it is used as energy during exercise. It also increases the physical activity and endurance and increase the metabolism to further advance weight loss efforts.
- Guarana is an herb obtained from the Amazon jungle also called Brazilian cocoa.
- Guarana is known to increase stamina, reduce fatigue and improve physical endurance. It is also known to suppress the appetite which can lead to weight loss.
- Because it gives you a mental lift it can be helpful when fatigued from heat or menstrual distress. It is also good for nervous headaches as well as being a cure for diarrhea.
- Research indicates that green tea and its extract can safely enhance thermogenesis and promote fat burning in the body without increasing the heart rate.
GUARANA FAT BURNER BENEFITS:
- The new weight loss supplement Guarana Fat Burner contains a safe amount of Guarana to help burn fat, increase energy and detoxify depends on the metabolism of the body. Guarana seed powder, Acacia Fibers, Camellia sinensis, Orthosiphon stamineus are recognized as ingredient (GRAS).
- Guarana Fat Burner is mostly used for energy, inducing alertness and in weight loss formulations. Guarana Fat Burner contains Orthosiphon stamineus is commonly used as a treatment for kidney and bladder problems because of its diuretic effects.
- According to James R. Adams, curator of the National Herb Garden, It is also reported to have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties as well as possible anti-cancer effects. It is also used as an anti-allergen as a weight loss aid for the treating hypertension.
- Guarana Fat Burner used for suppresses appetite and support weight loss efforts, reduce inflammations, alleviate constipation, and relieve diarrhea.
- Obesity is also the primary cause of many non-communicable diseases (NCDs). Another study which looked at the health repercussions of obesity, published in the Lancet, has revealed that “by 2030, non-communicable disease will account for nearly 70% of all global deaths and 80% of these deaths will occur in developing countries like India
- Guarana Fat Burner has been shown to be a safe, effective central nervous stimulant, thermogenic agent, and weight-loss aid. Guarana Fat Burner helps increase the release of fatty acids within our blood to be mobilized as energy. Simply stated, this means our bodies use fat for fuel
- This product contains ingredient Prebiotic acacia fibers activates a hormone called CCK (cholecystokinin) that gives message to your body to stop eating when you are full. It also helps to removing excess calories from your body. The ingredient camellia sinensis helps good blood circulation, prevention of cardiovascular diseases, lowering your blood cholesterol, minimizing the risks of cancer, and boosting the immunity system. It is basically rich in anti-oxidants which accounts for longevity too.
- Guarana has been used for many years in Brazil as a powerful herbal medicine. It is regularly consumed to increase energy, focus, alertness and increased memory function.
- This product has also been linked to having weight loss properties. Early research shows that components in Guarana may cause people to experience the sensation of fullness more quickly. This is a beneficial effect that makes Guarana a comment herbal remedy for weight loss. It is also believed that Guarana may increase the body’s ability to burn fat. Since the caffeine in Guarana increase energy levels, this could also be a contributing factor into Guarana and its ability to help with weight loss.
- Since Orthosiphon stamineus is a diuretic, the addition of this herb will help to lose excess water weight and also used as an anti-allergen as a weight loss aid and for treating hypertension.
- Green tea and its extract can safely enhance thermogenesis and promote fat burning in the body without increasing the heart rate Antioxidant : Guarana seed may be able to protect your health in a general manner. This is because it has been identified as an antioxidant, according to the findings of a study published in 2007 in “ Food Chemistry.” Antioxidants are compounds that have the ability to ward off disease by protecting cells of the body form damaging compounds called free radicals. (Free radicals are unstable compounds and seek to attach themselves to healthy cells which lead to cell damage or death).
Anti-Allergenic :Guarana seed extract may help you if you suffer from allergies. Studies have found it to be an anti-allergenic agent. For example, one study published in 2009 in “Bioscience, Biotechnology, and biochemistry” found that in mice, Guarana seed extract prevented clinically, induced cutaneous anaphylaxis reaction, an allergic reaction of the skin. Further, the research note that it did not lead to cytotoxicity or toxicity inside cells.
The antioxidants in green tea cleanse toxins form the body and contain natural laxatives, which are a safe and natural way to maintain regularity, which helps maintain a stable weight.
According to James R. Adams, curator of the National Herb Garden, Orthosiphon is also reported to have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties as well as possible anticancer effects. Orthosiphon is also used as an anti-allergen, as a weight loss aid and for treating hypertension.
Guarana Acacia fibres, Camellia Sinensis, Orthosiphon has received the designation of GRAS – Generally recognized as safe by USFDA (American)
Acacia fibres, which is approved presently as a food additive (E414 and INS414), conforms to the requirements of the Codex definition
Caribbean Food and Nutrition Institute
P.O. Box 140, UWI Campus Mona, Kingston 7
Fax: (876) 927-1927
Green tea contains significant quantities of polyphenols. Among these are catechins, antioxidants which neutralize the effects of free radicals, which are highly reactive molecular species that occur naturally in the body. Free radicals are damaging to cells. Cancer cells develop because of damage to the DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid), the substance in the nucleus of the cell that carries the genetic information and controls the structure and purpose of the cell. Because of its antioxidant properties, which protect the DNA from damage, green tea is thought to have some protective properties against arrange of cancers, including lung, prostate and breast cancer by: inactivating oxidants before cell damage occurs; reducing the size of tumors; and inhibiting the growth of cancer cells without harming healthy tissue.
There is evidence that green tea may play a role in weight loss by increasing metabolic rates and speeding up fat oxidation. EGCG again is thought to be the important polyphenol antioxidant in green tea that promotes weight loss by a process called thermogenesis
Acacia fiber is a type of soluble fiber sourced from the sap of the Acacia Senegal tree, a plant native to parts of Africa, Pakistan, and India. Also known as gum acacia and Arabic gum, acacia fiber is said to offer a number of health benefits.
Guarana Antarctica is the most popular Guarana-flavoured soft drink in Brazil. The drink is also available in Portugal, Spain, Honduras, Paraguay, Denmark, France, Luxembourg, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Finland, Canada, United Kingdom (Recently in all Tesco and Waitrose stores), Sweden, parts of Japan, the United States, and as 1,5 liter bottle in special food stores in Germany.
Green tea has been consumed in Chain and other Asian countries since ancient times in order to maintain and improve health. Nowadays, green tea is considered one of the most promising dietary agents for the prevention and treatment of many diseases and consequently, it is being studied extensively worldwide.
Orthosiphon stamineus belonging to the family Lamiaceae, grown in Southeast Asia. Leaves of this plant are used commonly is Southeast Asia and European countries for herbal tea, well known as “Java tea”, Traditionally leaves of this plant have been used as diuretic, and to treat rheumatism, abdominal pain.